Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dr. Steve Pieczenik, is being railroaded by the"THEY" people
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:20 pm 

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//stevepieczenik.com/

A man, who has served this country with honor, a real hero, and the brains behind the DELTA FORCE is being tossed under the bus by the current administration. I believe it is a part of the "playbook" by the administration (and those who hold the real power), to misdirect and muddy the media to further fool the American people.

We have a man that is nothing but a TRUE AMERICAN, who most of you would know by his after government work, the technical advisor behind the TOM CLANCY BOOKS.

You all can Google his name and what the "railroad" is. Just Google, Italian leader, ALDO MORRO and Steve Pieczenik.

Hey folks that put UNIONTOWN.COM, ON "THE LIST".......I'm DYING already. But if you must, do what you got to do....but I say, and on behalf of all the American's that still love this country and faintly remember how good it can be, realize that evil never lasts. Come over to the side of truth and justice and knowing there is a GOD(JESUS THE CHRIST) that has the REAL power.

Stand for what is right and true. Those that have taken the 'shortcuts" will be destroyed. Time shall prove that out. IT ALWAYS DOES!

PS. take this site off "THE LIST" all I have done is exercise my 1st Amendment rights. If we don't stand together for the right to free speech we will BURN, separately, in camps, FAR WORSE THAN THE holocaust the Russian Massacre, the holodomor and Mao Tse Tung.

///////

Post subject: Re: Dr. Steve Pieczenik, is being railroaded by the"THEY" people
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:37 am 

here is the story written by a man far better at writing than me.

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.infowars.com/obama-administration-pursues-ex-state-department-official-for-refusing-to-negotiate-with-terrorists/

unbelievable!

when American people will you arise from your slumber and realize that we are losing it all? When will you realize the last 4 administrations have absolutely ran our country INTO THE GROUND?

what will it take?

what? as long as your extended family can afford the beach house OBX its all ok?

you sure about that?

THANK YOU Dr. Steve Pieczenik, FOR ANSWERING my inquiry some months ago, making me see the truth of the current times we live in........GOD BLESS YOU SIR! This country owes you more than it will ever repay....and this bullshit by the current administration will not go unanswered...and if the creeps that do things like this to a true American, the "THEY" people will answer for this and the millions of crimes if not on this side, I CAN GUARANTEE "THEY" will on the next.

////////