Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Chris Christie The Big Guy that was built up then tore down
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:57 am 

I was hoping that he would have made it to be President? Why? Not because I agree with him on a few issues, but for a few other reasons.

1. I think he was holding out until he got the reigns of power, so he could then begin and TRY to get our country back on track, as in Americans for America United States Citizens for the United States.. Ever work a job and just go along to get along so when you finally got the power you made the changes you knew were needed?

I surmise that someone figured Christie was going to do that very thing and the "powers to be" ran an "op" to to take him down. Yes we have certain" groups that use "political dirty tricks" to have their way. And when said groups have control of the media...almost ALL MAINSTREAM MEDIA. THE "PROGRAMMING" OF THE MASSES is pretty much what we have here.

2. Do you really want Hitlary? Really? Are any of you really that dumb? Start with Hillary and her "Universal Health care Card...her support of gun bans and and.....Her husband signed NAFTA....THE GREAT SUCKING SOUCKING SOUND THAT ROSS PEROT COINED...HAS DESTROYED MANUFACTURING IN THE UNITED STATES!!!.....

I think Christie had enough ties to the OLD way of doing things where he would have made changes to try and undo the disaster of the last 24 years

Then again its probably all over anyway...most of you all that even bother to vote will vote with out really understand who you are voting for......or maybe for just one miracle....you might actually care.....

Post subject: Re: Chris Christie The Big Guy that was built up then tore down
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:35 am 
Site Admin

I heard on CNBC that manufacturing is migrating back to the states, but the labor is now unskilled. This migration was because of rising transportation costs, and the fact that all that income from the offshore manufacturing raised the standard of living in the far away lands so much that the labor costs there are actually rising and making it less desirable for US companies.

Many of the people I talk to are leaning more and more against the Dem's, I like your Hitlary name BTW LOL.

I personally believe the Obamacare is going to really blow up once the sticker shock becomes reality and not theoretical.