Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just one more thing about the G-20 and other relavant issues
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:08 am 

I posted before the event my fear. ANd after this I will no longer post anymore about this subject. The evidence is has now come out and God help us. We have become Rome.

Provocateur Cops Caught Disguised As Anarchists At G2 -VIDEO EVIDENCE!
URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.prisonplanet.com/provocateur ... t-g20.html

Shocking video has emerged of cops posing as anarchist protesters at the G20 Summit in Pittsburgh, in yet another example of authorities attempting to provoke chaos at global summits in order to justify a brutal police crackdown.

Footage from Saturday night shows three burly older men who look completely out of place with black bandanas over their face walking alongside young protesters during a march against police brutality in a You Tube clip entitled “G20 Epic Undercover Police Fail”.

The clip would be hilarious if it was not so disturbing. Protesters walking behind what are obviously badly disguised cops claim they broke cameras and acted aggressively towards genuine protesters, as well as carrying gas canisters. During a peaceful demonstration on Saturday night, riot cops savagely attacked protesters with batons and rubber bullets while also assaulting and arresting students who weren’t even part of the demonstration.

Folks, whe the cops become your oppressors whos orders are they following?

We are in alot of trouble, however I can no longer cover this issue. From here on do your research. And I say do it now while we still have an internet for the FREE exchange of ideas

Most will never get it, some of you will. Christ HIMSELF said that broad and wide is the path that leads to destruction and narrow is the way to truth.

Those of you with an ear, please "hear"...then tell anyone else that will listen.

There are good people out there, let hope enough wake up in time to to make real change by voting for all new people for all postions in government. NO incumbents, no democrats . no republicans...all new people people that own a small business, that work in a coal mine, that are teachers, scientists, volunteer fire fightters, aanyone that is not a career politician,,,our founding fathers never meant for elected represenatives to be in for a career they did regualr jobs then came home and went back to their smal businesses etc....those people would NEVER vote for FREE TRADE so that slave labor would compete with the wages we pay our fellow American Citizens

The career politicians, just turn on channel 19, you think these people want whats best for Fayette County? DO You?They will do whatever their FEDERAL HANDLERS tell them to do. Just take the turnpike, a road paid for a 100 times over in tolls and taxes...and Our Governor wants to sell it and interstate 80 to a consortium of FOREIGN investors! Our grandparents built and paid for those roads and yet is there any plans to REMOVE the tolls once 43 is paid for? Is there?

DO you know what a CAFR is? Google CAFR pennsylvania...and read THERE are BILLIONS OF DOLLARS THERE. (CAFR - COMPREHENSIVE ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT)

We are all being bamboozeld. And there are a few in industry and government that have lifetime secure jobs to make sure the system remains status quo and the rest of us can just rot. And now plans are emerging that EUGENICS IS ALIVE AND WELL...back in the early 1900's there were government programs to FORCE STERIZE women that were considered genetically damaged goods.

Look it up its all true and the H1N1...why they hyped it in the spring (trail run) now they have millions of doses of tamiflu ready for you with adjuvants in it such as Thimerisol and Squaline. Squaline has been connected with Gulf War one Sydrome. Thimerisol is Mercury..yes Mercury)

Flouride in the water people.. Flourine is poison and its deritive flouride in the drinking water and the next time you goto the sote look at the gallons of water on the shelf that make a jug that has a baby on it with building blocks and a happy baby with " flouride added"
URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.safbaby.com/are-we-poisoning ... h-fluoride

tonight, the History channel is playing a "what if" scenario of a Nuclear Strike on WashingtonDC...Something like this was done 1 year Before Katrina hit New Orleans a what if scenario...lets hope it never comes true
URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.history.com/shows.do?action= ... eId=481864

We must change people. We must change ourselves, our own hearts, change the way we look at each other, learn to care about our fellow man again, and most of all CHANGE OUR LEADERSHIP FROM THE TOP ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM if we have any change of surviving. Next ELECTION, NO INCUMBENTS NO DEM OR REPBULICAN GET A GROUP TOGETHER IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND WRITE IN EACH OTHER, AND KEEP THE NUMBERS SO YOU CAN KEEP THE ELECTION COMMISIONS HONEST.

Folks it looks like I am not going to be here much longer so it will be up to you GEN Y , AND BEYOND TO FIX THE MESS THE 50'S KIDS, THE HIPPIES(peace love happiness and sharing, right on man PEACE MAN..OH THAT IS RIGHT YOU ARE THE GENERALS THAT HAVE THE "CON" AND ARE ORDERING THE DEATHS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS AND MILLIONS OF ARABS IN IRAQ, AND OTHER PLACEs IN THE MID -EAST. DEATH, WAR DESTRUCTION.

ONE MORE G-20 I JUST REMEMBERED, LUKE RADOWSKI OF WEARECHANGE.ORG, WHO BULLHORNED DURING NBC NIGHTLY NEWS, ALSO WHEN PROTESTING WAS ADAMENTLY TRYING TO ENCOURAGE PEACEFUL PROTEST AND TO HELP OTHERS IDENTIFY AGENT PROVOCATEURS, AND FOR THAT HE WAS VILLIFIED, ARRESTED, AND BEATEN WHY? WHY? THINK ABOUT IT.

this thing was a live exercise for MARTIAL LAW...when the H1N1 or its mutations begin to kill tens of thousands the disruption to our lives just in something as simple as food delivery when the trucker is found dead in his cab from the virus and there is a run of food supplies and rationing begins who will keep the order? Also ther was a youtube by a member of the military last week that went public who described "bracelet" worn in the RIGHT hand that will allow you to travel through the "checkpoints" on your way to the store o prove you had your squaline, mercury ....I mean flu shot. No bracelt on your right hand NO FOOD. Hmm I think when I was a teenager I read something in the BIBLE about that..."no man may buy or sell unless she has the "mark"

The youtube was taken down by the original poster but is still available
URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.infowars.com/soldier-former- ... cinations/

Well I have taken alot of your valuable time and I thank you for reading and encourage you to keep reading and doing your own research. And remember that with much wisdom comes much grief but you have to tell what you know to all you know for the time is short and the work is great and my time is very very short

So I wish you all the best and may the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all

Amen