Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: BEING RUN INTO THE GROUND - Methods of Madness
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:57 pm 

No matter what I read no matter what I see anymore, it appears that the United States is being DELIBERATELY being destroyed. From the minds of preschoolers to services for the elderly, "death panels" nothing but bad is being perpetrated...and usually with a SMILE :) .

An auto mechanic that was trained by his father, onE of the very best, now delivering "repair" work so substandard that had his father still been alive a trip to the "woodshed" with a LEATHER BELT in hand would be in order....just to REMIND THE SON of the work ethnic he took all those years to instill , only to it pissed away like a cheap beer in a whorehouse.

A pharmacist, that dispenses medicine, more concerned for HER METRIC (personal bonus payout) than the REASONABLE satisfaction of their loyal customers. And then delivered with that FAKE Veneer filled :) smile. Granted I have to say some people are so stoopid (I should say unenlightened) and maybe they are just VICTIMS of a society that deliberately dumbed them down.
But those of us that have "the knowledge" because we worked HARD to LEARN are being decimated .....with that evil "smile"

Or a corporation that decided to have their 2014 VACATION BID, then 2 months later have announced they will have a normal shift that occurs every 1-2 years based on staffing. Is that poor planning? NO that is just more of that EVIL smile stuff. The The Method behind the madness" with that EVIL smile :D

" everybody got a *&^% dealer on speed dial.......hey .....hey ""

And that is a small miniscule tiny......with all the death destruction and mayheim int the world, this is beyond insignificant, but as a small part of the aggregate it says a lot.

//////

take care all.