Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What worries me the most about the G-20
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:28 pm 

agent provocateur

is a person employed by the police or other entity to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal act. More generally, the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action.

Our quality of life, especially here in Fayette County, since the year I graduated, 1983, has been eroded by the whole progression of GLOBALIZATION.

I especially noted one LOCAL news report this week that showed the nice "townhouses" and modern shopping that occupied the space in McKeesport that had a mamouth STEEL PRODUCTION FACILITY that employed 3000 + people making 12 or more dollars per hour 30 YEARS AGO. Who needed credit? people paid cash for there cars.

But hey we got the nice CLEAN AND GREEN for all the world to see...to see how CARBON FRIENDLY we are (people trees BREATH carbon dioxide)

Putin and Medvedev will wink at each other and laugh there a$$ off if/when they see that site.

Awake from your slumber people.

Here is a quick start

"Howard Beale" and others said it best

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBZDwf9 ... re=related

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZ ... re=related

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BVqIjKy ... re=related

Post subject: Re: What worries me the most about the G-20
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:36 pm 

Interesting thoughts.

The general public just doesn't care. You are right, we used to pay cash for our cars, a l0an for a home prompted your lender to visit your work, talk to your employer, review you to make sure you were capable of paying it back. It was hard to get a l0an, rightfully so.

Nowadays, I know several people who have gone through bankruptcy several times, each time getting a new car shortly afterwards. Who is stupid enough to keep giving these idiots money? I guess it doesn't matter when the public at large is footing the bill.

That's not the point of your post though, I understand that, just thought I'd comment on the buying things with cash comment.

The public will not get mad. The poor have it too good with all the free programs and minimum wage doing so well, and the rich don't dare rock the boat that they in first class in. I think the government has reached the median where nobody complains any more. Those of us who see how wrong it is are so few that we don't matter.

My main points: minimum wage should not be enough to feed a family. It should be for the kid wanting some spare side money. You aren't making enough money at minimum wage? Then better yourself and get a better job.

Welfare and other public programs should have a 6-month cap. If you go beyond that, too bad. Hungry? Get a job.

If you are on welfare, you work. Clean a street. Clean grafitti. Something. Got kids? That's fine, one of the welfare takers is doing child care duty while you sweep the parking lot at the courthouse. You work for money.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:53 am 

my biggest fear may have come true..it makes it hard to tell the "good guys" from the bad which I am more and more coming to believe the elite want

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=136938.0

cameras are the biggest weapon in the infowar and the internet allows a place where those pictures are made available for all to see

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:42 pm 

I have always been an advocate of cameras (IN PUBLIC AREAS) because they don't lie. Cameras on Police cruisers in my opinion are awesome, because they tell the true story and although almost all of the time they release the cop from false accusations (most accusations against cops are lies), I'm sure it's also kept the cops in line as well.

I also feel this way with the tasers. I love the fact that a cop can immobilize a suspect without thread of deadly force. Anything that keeps deadly force from coming into play is a good thing. I'm sure the tasers have saved lives, as cops who would have typically shot a knife wielding suspect (rightfully so) got tased instead.

It would bother me to have the extent of cameras that London has though for example, I just don't like being tracked to that degree because at that point I simply don't feel "free". Cameras on every street corner in America would bother me. Besides, I'm sure we'd find them being misused.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:57 pm 

Hi all

Mark, I respect your views and agree with most. I am grateful that you have established this forum to allow us to express the Constitutional right of freedom of speech. Thank You.

The G-20 confirmed all of my fears about how the loss of freedom is occuring. One of the most agregious incidents was the torture of a man named Luke Radowski with wearechange.org. If you watched the evening news with Brian Williams on NBC Thrusday night he was the man in the far background shouting over the bullhorn during the news. Now that may be a bit over the line but they shut down a piece of the ENTIRE city of Pittsburgh so that no one there for the meeting would even be aware of the protests. Luke was creative to get out the message of the protests and was beaten and tortured by the police for it.

There are multiple youtubes showing some of the above here:

wearechange.org

LRAD acoustical crowd control devices were used against American citizens for the first time anywhere in the world. (google LRAD) they will casue PERMANENT HEARING DAMAGE. Look at this child with his hands over his ears. This is shameful behavior by police>
URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.infowars.com/lrad-mounted-on ... residents/
More unbelievable youtubes of what happened in Pittsburgh and the cops exhibiting unbelievable behavior
URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.infowars.com/more-video-of-l ... nstrators/

Police were used at the Alamo rental car counter as agents to watch for 3 reporters for infowars.com and attempt to entrap them so they would not be able to cover the story.

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.infowars.com/red-alert-milit ... 20-summit/

The European coverage outline so much that the American media did not.

Polce were turned loose on the college students at PITT mostly on students who were just onlookers and were senselssly attacked.

One more thing.. There is no doubt that this G-20 is the beginniing of the New World Order. We were locked out of the city while the announcements were made. The dollar soon will not be the RESERVE CURRENCY of the world.

There so much more, I implore you all that read this to do your own research, extricate yourselves from the, democrat-republican, false left-right paradigm and realize that our country and lives are at stake whether your a businessman or on ssi or anyone in between...educate yourselves now while the internet is still here providing a way to do research. When enough of you wake you will see what is wrong and them maybe we will have a change the direction.

Over the days and weeks ahead, more and more of the video will be posted about the tyranny that was just on AMERICAN Citizens (not protestors, notcreeps , not hippies, not losers)

If nothing else go rent these movies, The Running Man or THEY LIVE, made back in the 80's. They would be a primer to get you started.

one more thing remember the young girl with the bike...the cop smashed her in the face with a club

You mean 2 men could have not taken her down to arrest her..but lets just smash her in the face..IF any of you think that was appropriate use of force then you will do exactly what they want even as they march YOU to the gas chambers.

Where is your line in the sand?

There were the agent provocateurs I feared and those few did there job.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:20 pm 

here are more links from G-20

From KDKA
URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.youtube.com/watch?v=06WIJgldOv4

From Reuters
URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.reuters.com/news/globalcoverage/G20

From The Wall Street Journal
URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//online.wsj.com/article/SB1253747 ... NewsSecond

One more thing about my previous post

The audio of an interview with Luke Radowski and witnesses to his arrest and incareration and the tactics used by the police will be available at infowars.com and it will clearly show tactics used by the old Soviet Union and China police against their people. When I read or hear someone tell me that we are becoming more like a facist police state, I am afraid I have to agree.

Ok Maybe its not here in downtown Uniontown,,YET...let's hope it never comes but know what it looks like incase it ever does.

Foreign bankers own our country, a martial law "training exercise" was conducted in Pittsburgh, and member of Xe(Blackwater) were used in security also which means private contractors were used against the American people, and active duty military was used in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act and so on.

Those of us that have watched the standard of living decline here since 1980 know that what is happening now we here is Southwestern Pa was the preview for what is happening today. Our parents who had the money ,and the good jobs and bought a new car every 2 years now have lost their pensions. The enrons and the Bernie Madoff's are just the scapegoats for the bigger theft of TRILLIONS they we can NEVER PAY BACK. It is only a matter of time before we collapse like Argentina (most recent example) and ROME

As long as all you want is the Steelers, College football, sports , beer and live a selfish life and the heck with my neighbor, we have no chance

I am sorry to so many of you for everything.. I should have worked harder to warn more of you.

Christ be with you all and please have mercy on our nation