Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wait what will I find today?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:44 am 

Got up at 630 got ready getting work lined up for the day and today I'll speculate about what I might see today in the news.

What more crud will I find in the news or should I read the "NEWS" paper from this town and read the crime, the fluff, the propaganda and maybe in between all of that a shred or 2 of truth.

Maybe I will read about all those BAD arab, Persians Russians.....and all the GOOD Americans and other group(s) that are the "GOOD" guys.

Maybe I will read about the EVIL gun owners and Christians and how the military in a certain nation is training to round up and , if necessary, shoot there own citizens.

Hey the world can be and evil place. Don't think so? just go back and study the ancient civilizations through Rome and all the way through world War 2,, the likes of IDI AMIN, and the butcher of the Congo. Oh wait.....a certain group of Europeans did it the those people first. The 6 million Jews, the 50 million Russians under Lenin and Stalin, and 80+ million Chinese EXTERMINATED all in the last 100 years...really!!!!

Maybe I will read about how a school district somewhere will FORBID its students to bring there own lunches and force the child to eat their GMO swill... scum must die right? Believe it or not some people actually think so.

No bad things will happen to us. We are Americans we love football and beer Nothing bad could possibly happen to us. There will be no bad news ...not here NOT in America...we are Americans...THE GOOD GUYS right?

ABSOLUTELY!

Now onto the "news" I want it tell me how an arab, who likes strippers and beer ( THEY said he was a good Muslim) with about 50 hours of FLIGHT TIME actually flew a fully loaded Boeing 767 into a building at 500+MPH.

Yep TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE truth.......its AMERICA...THEY ARE AMERICANS...YOU KNOW...THE GOOD GUYS. MSNBC, CNN, FOX NEWS....THAT US, GOOD GUYS

TIME TO WORK AND IN BETWEEN I WILL READ "THE NEWS" "THE TRUTH" THE AMERICAN TRUTH...WE ARE THE BEST

ONE OTHER THING TOTALLY UNREALATED..I AM GOOD FOR THAT)

I WAS pricing a flight across the US lately and looking at different aircraft and thinking about air travel.

Then I looked at OVERSEAS AIRLINES ...you know THOSE PEOPLE...OVER THERE...THEY DON'T HOLD A CANDLE TO "AMERICA" WERE ARE THE BEST

STOP!

THEIR SERVICE IN LIKE LIKES OF THE MIDDLE EAST AND ASIA.....

PUT AMERICAN AIR TRAVEL TO SHAME.....ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO COMPARISON

OUR SERVICE AND AMMMENITIES SUCK WE GET MOLESTED AT THE AIRPORT TO BOARD A CRACKERBOX WITH A 17 INCH SEAT THAT WAS BUILT 30-+40 YEARS AGO THAT ARE SERIVCED BY SOUTH AMERICAN MECHANICS AN 75% LESS WHAT AN AMERICAN A@P MECHANIC WOULD MAKE..WITH PARTS THAT ARE TECHNICALLY LEGAL BUT DO NOT INSPIRE CONFIDENCE.

WHAT YOU ARE ABLE TO FLY IN FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY PUTS US TO SHAME.

AND THIS A SUCH A VERY VERY SMALL EXAMPLE OF AMERICA'S:

RACE TO THE BOTTOM.

WELL, BARRING YOU PEOPLE WAKING UP AND TAKE THE POWER BACK FROM YOUR "SLAVE OWNING TASK MASTERS"

WE ARE ALL DONE.

VOTE FOR ALL NEW PEOPLE NEXT ELECTION AND THE NEXT

USE YOUR RIGHTS OR LOSE THEM

CHOOSE WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

////

Post subject: Re: Wait what will I find today?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:41 pm 

Mike,

Look at the views for your threads, let alone no replies. People in Fayette County, or even Pennsylvania in general have a means to express opinions with forums like this, but they don't. They involve their self's with trivial trash, and are even more ignorant than when I left 30+ years ago.

To make matters worse, this is a nationwide phenomenon. Most of the nation goes to facebook, or twitter where they post how many times they farted in the last hour.

Don't worry about what you can't change, but remember you live in a beautiful area. Go out and explore the beauty around you. As I remember its so rich in color this time of year.

Post subject: Re: Wait what will I find today?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:55 pm 

in the usa

you sir are right. This is a beautiful place , the foliage hit peak about a week ago. The summer was rainy so the sugar was making leaves very bright and colorful.

I do make sure I go up to the yough dam just to take a picture of the valley almost every year.

It appears that you left right as I graduated high school and by 1983 we had no choice but to move elsewhere to work. The exodus , caused by industry moving south to lower cost labor and no unions was just getting underway.

Now we have watched it go to Mexico then to India now China and the rest of Asia. It followed the cheap labor.

I endured quite a few years of leaving, coming back home and hoping for something better. I got "taste" for about 5 years around the turn of the century. At least I bought myself a small house in the country that I can enjoy with my wife and son...

that is if all the "BAD" stuff I write about turns out to not be true.....

yet

History dictates that once a society gets this decadent, its only a matter of time. I write , in the hopes that some,...some will see the train wreck coming and at a minimum, warn their friends and family.

Those like me that didn't join "THE CLUB" either because they didn't know about it or would not "sell out" or for some, "soul out", and have had access to the "secrets" via this internet thingy, can at least take care of our little corner of what's left of "representative republic?".

The Bible says there is nothing new under the sun.

I just was born at the "wrong" time :roll: and had an "idealistic" personality STAMPED on me ....and that type does not work well in this world except to warn the "slaves" and hope some will save themselves from what even history says is certain destruction.

take care sir and I hope you can come back just for a drive up to the CROSS this time of year...it really is beautiful