Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: the G20 coming to our backyard
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:39 pm 

Pittsburgh may get the G20 meeting this fall.

Leaders of the 20 of the most powerful economies in the world meeeting in Pittsburgh discussing world trade and economic strategy.

Puts our city in the company of places like Berlin and Bejing.

I would like to see a meeting of township all the way up to Governor about ways we are going to bring business here. And I am not talking about KOZ's either. (just read the fine print on that)

I am talking about fair trade rules and good wages and prohibiting purchasing from companies that use overseas slave labor

IT CAN BE DONE... It will take sacrifice howeveer wed can turn around our country...but we need to EDUCATE OUR FELLOW CITIZENS ON THE KNOWLEDGE THAT RIGHT NOW JUST A FEW AT THE TOP ARE USING TO CONTROL US and ultimately ruin what is left of our country.

Its up to you to shake off the apathy..I am just a kooky messenger...but the message is one that needs to be shouted far and wide.

and I am sure that those few higher ups in the "ivory towers" take what is wriiten here as a challenge to their comfy lives..how about just keeping the jobs here in the UStaking care of your employees and voting for the politicians that don't sell us out and you can keep your ivory tower and we can have our lives where most of us can "live" and just not exist.

Think People just think....

Take Care