Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who is Ted Pritchard
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:28 pm 

Who is this Ted Pritchard guy I see on other message boards. And how come he isn't spamming this one too like he does all the others with fake names and such!!!!! Actually its a nice break not seeing all the crapspam bs.

Post subject: Re: Who is Ted Pritchard
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:43 pm 

ahhh grasshopper

at URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.fay-west.com if that is what you are referring to, don't tell too many people but there is an easy way to see him posting messages to himself and fake replies and support messages for himself

those unique ip address tags on the messages are easily spoofed it's just the ip the message was posted from, those float every time you reboot your dsl router or dial your isp

mr. pritchard has such atrocious grammar and spelling that there are many "markers" in his messages that are unique enough to undoubtedly identify him as the poster

I will give you just one. search that message forum for just the string " !!!" without the quotes. one of Ted's irritating habits is to end a sentence with not just 3 exclamation points, but he always puts a space after the last word and before the exclamation points, so just search for this: SPACE !!!

granted the above isnt proof but combine that one with the other 20 that I have and I can peg him a mile away. clearly he hasn't found this board yet (CLEARly) so keep this to yourselves !!!

(yes that last set of exclamation points was a joke but that's what they look like in his posts)

there are many of us tracking his posts and are going to compile stats and post them.