Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE ARE AT THE PRECIPIS
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:30 am 

Right here in Sw Pa.

I have observed recently factors that are influencing almost everyone I interact with in a negative manner.

The cacophony of evil is leading to a culmination of chaos and suffering that will exceed the recorded history since the declaration of Independence on July 4th 1776.

Sadly, I have no doubt. The evil, the true evil, that is out there now and should be fought by those in duly elected and those you have taken an oath to protect and serve us are now compromised in so many ways that the simple act of telling the truth and standing for justice is now

the ANTITHESIS of what will be required for sheer survival for you and your immediate family!

I actually am almost unable to finish this post due to the shear weight and total disbelief I have at typing the very words in this post.

To ignore this and live as life pre "scamdemic" is a wishful frittering away of time you should be using to

FIX THE MESS THAT WAS THRUST UPON US BY THOSE WHO LOST THEIR PATRIOTISM ABOUT 5O YEARS AGO AND BEGAN TO SELL US ALL OFF AND SELL US ALL OUT TO THE "LOWEST" BIDDER COS "THEY" WERE TOLD TO BY THE EVIL ABOVE THEM AND THE REST FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH GREEDY RETIREMENTS TO THE LIKES OF "THE VILLAGES"

Those born 35-50 hears ago that are still here have watched so many RUINED LIVES AND DAMAGED all because they were NO LONGER ABLE to fullfill the roles their fathers and grandfathers did simply because those AVENUES WERE killed off by hat I said above.

OUR PRESIDENT says the right things and I am sure He believes what he says most of the time...

SO for the best HOPE we have to to reelect President and instead of fighting him with all this chicken shit we need to support the plans and IDEALS to see if truly we can make AMERICA better again..

AND IT WILL TAKE YOU AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES to stop in fighting and agree that COMMON GROUND is whatever it takes for THE GOOD JOBS TO BE CREATED HERE AND REMAIN HERE

FROM TOASTERS TO CELL PHONES TO CARS TO PLANES TEXTILES IN THE SOUTH FURNITURE IN THE MIDWEST AND EVERYTHING ELSE WE NEED

AND STOP THIS FIGHTING...ALL OF IT AND GOTO WORK..LIKE THE GREATEST GENERATION DID

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE.

"GOOD ENOUGH FOR GOVERNMENT WORK" WELL THAT IS AN OLD SAYING BUT 50+ YEARS AGO GOVERNMENT WORK WAS THE LOWER PAYING WORK AND THERE WERE NO "UNIONS" IN GOVERNMENT

BECAUSE NOW IN ORDER FOR THE 200K A YEAR PENSIONS TO BE PAID FOR GOVERNMENT WORKERS WHO ARE 45 AND WORKED 20 YEARS ..MEANS THOSE WORKING NOW HAVE TO BLEED THE POOR TO PAY THEIR PENSIONS.

I AM TELLING YOU WE HAVE LET GOVERNMENT BECOME TYRANNICAL AND SCARE HONEST PEOPLE JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE INTO A CORNER FOR THE MOST MINOR OF OFFENSES AND THEY USE "OFFICIAL OPPRESSION" TO COLLECT

10 YEARS I HAVE BEEN WRITING ABOUT THIS..

THIS HAS TO STOP ..AND SOON FOR THE SURVIVAL ..THE TRUE SURVIVAL OF GENERATION Z AND BEYOND!

///////

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA 1917 BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION IS SO CLOSE STOP IT BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF HAND HERE

PLEASE.

////////